Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Went to the Mizuno "Run with us" program

We went to the Mizuno run with us program today. It was a last minute schedule at our nearest running store. They scanned our feet in 3d and then is also scanned our standing, squatting postures and then we walked and based on all that information they recommend what style of shoe we should wear. I have been in Nike's since I started running and so I was not sure how I would like the Mizuno shoes. The first pair I tried was the Wave Rider. They did not even feel good when I put them on. SO then I tried the Wave Runner and man they felt good. I got to wear them around and test run in them. Boy did they feel great. I went ahead and ordered a pair as they did not have my size in stock. I should get them in a week or so depending on when can get back there. So pictures below of the results.










They even gave us a free tech shirt for being there.


Overall it was well worth the drive and I am glad we did it. My wife got a new rain jacket, fuel belt and some shotblox. They had a group run however we were not able to do it as we got there late. Fun times for the newbies that we are.


When we got home I did my interval run

10 @ E

7 @ 9.33

2 @ E

7 @ 9.33

10 @ E


Total 36 minutes

Distance 3.46 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment